AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2006, 22:20   #11

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrainian_CA
Your information is good, History Channel is a good source.
The only thing I was arguing was the distances. The short range missiles range several hundred kms, that is the size of the Black sea from US bases in Turkey to the SL residence on seaside. Same goes for Cuba, I think you may sea Florida Keys at some spectacular clear air day from Cuba, but I doubt...
You guys, didn't we wabnt to move this topic to Flamers...?

When i went to cuba last month, they told us that we could see another country on a clear day. I think it was Florida Keys, but im not sure, it could be Jamaica.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.