![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2000
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso and Roberto Baggio
![]() |
Berlu lost the election
And I'm happy, because I think Prodi will make a much better PM for Italy. However, the point of this thread is: Do you think this will have an effect on Milan?
I mean, with Berlusconi out of the political circus, do you think he will invest more time (and perhaps money) in Milan? The club has been doing really well in the last couple of years, but there's always room for improvement. Or could this have an adverse effect on the club? Galliani has been doing a great job at running the club, so maybe it wouldn't be all that great if Berlu assumed more control over Milan. Or will it simply be business as usual at Milan, that the result of the election won't affect the club at all? |
|
|
|