AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-04-2006, 09:51   #11

robybaggio

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2006
robybaggio is on a distinguished road
You know this game for me is feeling more like the final. I know I am disrespecting our opposing semi-finalists but I can't help feel more nervous and anxious about this one then last year final againts liverpool.

I mean if we get through(which we will ) I think I will be just as nervous being in the final as this semi. We will have gone through and beaten none other than Barca, BayernM, Lyon and PSV. Spanish, French, German and Dutch champions. Were also heads up againts the Italian champions too.

We would have to be odds on favourite purely from a objective point of view.
robybaggio is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.