AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-04-2006, 16:11   #10

bil4

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2006
bil4 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
I disagree. Maldini in so that Serginho goes up. Gattuso is missing almost EVERY SINGLE PASS after Barca scored. A result of lax.
.
I disagree, when you are down, you should not really think of changing the back four even if it helps serginhio go up, have you had a better bench, you would both Serginhio and the new comer, TO ATTACK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
I
But yes I agree. Barcelon is no where a beast everyone thinks. They did try scoring in the first half but to no avail. Milan held them very well defensively.
Yeah, we held them off amazingly, I am impressed that our old defense can still play as such, this tells you something about Milan's professionalism and standards.

BUT, BUT, BUT, no excuses what so ever, we lost and good for the team that won. Now, lets see what Galliani will do to next year's team. Let's see if they will change what should be changed or we will keep playing with the same team that we have been with since late 2003.
bil4 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.