AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-04-2006, 15:48   #11

alex22

BANNED
 
alex22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
alex22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I just can't understand why 50 mil is such unrealsitic sum, this is the way u run a top club, u need to spend money once a while... I just can't see another way.
Who is Tavano?? and Snijder, lots of talkings about him, but how good is he? I heard in the news that Juve offered 30 mil for Gerrard, why can't we?
I just can't understand people here, we going to lose top class players next year (especialy in defence) and u want to fill that hole with average players like Gallas and Alex? Yeah great back line: the old Cafu-Alex-Gallas- and not to forget the great legend Kaladze!!
Sure I live in the fantasy world, dreaming that we are going to spend 50 mil... Reality is so much better, like Lyon and Barca or even PSV humiliates us in front of full packed San Siro. This year we hardly came through the group stage, next year we maybe won't. If I'm gonna see Seedorf-Gattuso partnership again next year I'm going to throw up. How the hell u want to compete with teams like Barca and Juve with players like Oddo or Alex only god knows...
But hey u right, all we need is a new defender... and maybe, just maybe some average midfielder and we will crash Barca and Juve without any effort!!!
50 millions... lol.... u know how I can exaggerate sometimes, lol Milan to spend 50 millions lol... that's a good laugh... I can be so funny sometimes. So where is that Oddo (0000), he and Kaladze together will make history, I just afraid that it can make an ego clash in our squad... u know such two great legends playing together, may step on each other toes, kind'a "galacticos" symptom...
Well let me propose a toast for next year GRANDE MILAN!!!
alex22 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.