AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2006, 13:23   #1

Lord_Tawreser

Registered User
 
Lord_Tawreser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Gennaro, Shevchenko, Rui Costa
Lord_Tawreser is on a distinguished road
Hello

Hello, I'm 22, from Croatia. The greatest regret is being out for a trip on that fine spring evening when Pippo nocked Ajax out of *the* CL.
However, some people say I'm bad luck...no...I think it would have happened anyway...

I've been activly watching football since then and ofcourse I support Milan with all of my heart. I like the mood in this forum it's really



so I plan to post some text here or there.

Here's a link you might follow.
http://thinkingsoccerteam.com/

I didn't write that ofcourse but I liked what I read there and my posts are likely to be along those lines.

Lord_Tawreser is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.