AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > General Football

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-05-2006, 16:18   #1

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Tribute to Valeriy Lobanovsky

The coach and the player, 4 years after...
Exactly 4 years ago,
Sheva cut his ACMilan's America's tourne short to leave for the funeral of The coach.

"Whether I will continue coaching or not -- all this (Ed. - legacy) will stay here. Maybe, somebody will use it. These are very complicated things, not everyone can understand them...
I don't even consider sport achievements: so many times the team had won the double, won Championships and Cups, won European Cup of Cups and SuperCup, the team was recognized everywhere. I discard this.
But I will leave a certain approach in football, which could be used by someone... Who else did leave anything behind? At home? In the world? Is there a coach in the world, who departed from football leaving to successors a certain trend, methods, a completely distinguished approach to the game?!"

Valeri Lobanovsky, May 27 1991
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lobanovsky_look.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	10221  
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.