![]() |
|
|
#10 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
If I recall correctly, a decision has to be made b4 July 20something...which is the deadline for UEFA to receive the list of clubs that will be participating in both UCL and UEFA Cup competitions...
The Italian FA will not allow this scandal to prevent them from having Italian representation in these signature tournaments, so I do expect a decision to be made by the end of June...early July the latest...though the Latin tendancy to procrastinate may see them barely meeting the deadline...no aspersions being cast on Latins...in Jamaica, we have refined procrastination into a fine art form... For example, in Jamaica, when we say: Soon come...this could take anywhere from half an hour (no less) to a couple of weeks. Oh, and KUI...please stop being so paranoid...since this started, you have been a constant worry wart... , relax bro..Milan have nothing to worry about..and if we did, whats the use of loosing sleep over it? A want away Sheva is enough worry for me for several lifetimes...and is more serious than what, if anything will impact Milan in all this...chances are, we will be the winners in this...at least thats what I hope.And yes, stain defending pants are available in Italy, Moggi, Moratti and Inter fans all own several pairs.
__________________
I Love Milan. Last edited by Warro Bantan; 18-05-2006 at 14:59. Reason: Forgot to mention something to KUI |
|
|
|