![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
The site isn't finished for two reasons:
1) I've been finishing the first year of my degree 2) I've not been given the things i need to complete the sight. So far i've written everything bar the Hately interview and i'm not even running the club. It's difficult for me to write about things like how the tickets are allocated when i've not been told If i write how i think things work and then it turns out to be something completely different, i and the site will look like muppets. I've emailed Walid several times and he just hasn't got back to me, so i guess you'd better hold off using the site for a while Warro. When are you coming to the UK anyway ? Oh and Dr Milano, yes there will be forums eventually, but only when the main site is finished and when someone (me) makes them.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|