AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-06-2006, 17:50   #11

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
Graeme, if I had a picture of every foreign girl working here as hostess or waitress in restaurants....

I met a GORGEOUS girl from Porto Alegre, Brazil (yes, Gaucha) who worked as hostess in a Lebanese restaurant (Jivara, see how it's all connected) here in town...

and 2 Slovakian girls who worked the tables at Hooters (some of you know what I am talking about..)
Word!
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.