Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero
I think what he is trying to say is that a lot of the members here assumed that we were clean and when evidence came up against us we started living in a world of moral relativism. The merits of that are debatable but he does have a point.
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Vadim
What Kui is trying to say is that at the beginning of the scandal, some members here were all to happy that Juve was involved. Many people were saying things like "The cheaters have been caught," "give us back our Scudetti", etc. We just assumed Jtve was guilty. But when Milan was charged in the scandal, everyone assumed we were innocent and were just dragged into this by Juve.
In short, we assumed and wanted Juve to be guilty, but then we just got slapped in the face when Milan became involved. But we are saying how clean Milan are and how guilty Juve are without any proof. Hypocritical, no?
Kui, am I right in trying to convey your point?
|
Thank You Hassan and Vadim! Some of you have been tracking what I've been saying here since day 1 of this mess. People can disagree with me all they want. I said what I have said and it is archived. All I know is that what I've said has panned pretty much as I had predicted and in a way that I have feared would. I wish I was wrong and do truly hope that I'm wrong in what is yet to come. Thanks you two.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.
My Shepherd will...
KZION Radio
|