AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-07-2006, 21:32   #1

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Preferred Formation

I'm really surprised there wasn't a thread like this already.. but post the formation you'd most like to see AC Milan play only using CURRENT players. This isn't any fantasy starting 11 thread. Thanks I'll start it off.

---------------------Inzaghi------------------
---------------------------Gilardino-------------

------------Gourcuff--------------Kaka----------

--------------------Pirlo--Gattuso--------------


---Jankulovski-----------------------Brocchi-----

----------------Kaladze-----Nesta--------------

------------------------Dida------------------


Of course.. I would have preferred a different choice of strikers.. but options are limited at the moment
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489
Bonera pretty much gave Udin their goals last game. I think Bonera best position for Milan is probably doing community works, since he is great at giving.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.