AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2006, 07:33   #11

Rayno_acm

Registered User
 
Rayno_acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
Rayno_acm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
to be honest I didn't know that. Although I am Bulgarian, I have never been really interested in Bulgarian football and to a certain extent have lost track of who goes where and why. I am not even sure where Blagoi was playing while still in Bulgaria, maybe it was first Slavia and then levski or CSKA, don't know
No, he played only for Slavia Sofia in Bulgaria, he was too expensive for Levski Sofia or CSKA Sofia. Last year Slavia loaned him to Alaves, his debut was on "Camp Nou" vs Barcelona
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN
Rayno_acm is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.