AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2006, 15:13   #11

Baresi

Registered User
 
Baresi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2003
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Fave Players: Maldini&Baresi
Baresi is an unknown quantity at this point
wow, if we got Buffon, Oddo, Chivu, and Ibra that would make a killer lineup. I could just see this:

------Buffon------

Oddo----Nesta-----Kaladze----Chivu

Gattuso-----Pirlo----Diarra

---Kaka----

Ibrahimovic----Crespo


I really wouldn't mind who would start between Gila and Crespo if we got him. As for Diarra, I'm just hoping he'll come
Baresi is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.