AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Center Forward worthy the place of the Great Andriy Shevchenko
Adriano Leite Ribeiro 15 8.33%
Zlatan Ibrahimovic 7 3.89%
Samuel Eto'o 19 10.56%
Fernando Torres 44 24.44%
Ruud van Nistelrooy 6 3.33%
David Trezeguet 2 1.11%
Ronaldo Luis Nazario de Lima 3 1.67%
Raul Gonzalez Blanco 0 0%
Francesco Totti 8 4.44%
Antonio Cassano 5 2.78%
Roy Makaay 0 0%
Hernan Crespo 6 3.33%
Didier Drogba 4 2.22%
Alessandro del Piero 1 0.56%
Luca Toni 16 8.89%
Carlos Tevez 39 21.67%
Kerlon Moura Souza 1 0.56%
Fred Chaves Guedes 2 1.11%
Eidur Gudjohnsen 0 0%
Dirk Kuyt 2 1.11%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2006, 07:20   #11

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
The Crespo move to Inter for me has made more of a statement about our intentions for the attack than anything else...

He played for us before, and did quite well, but for some reason, we didnt go back in for him...what does that say?

For me, it says that we dont want a 29+ year old striker...we want a young talent, and a world class talent at that...will it be Ibra? I certainly hope not, simply because I dont like the player, both as a striker and as a person (havent exactly met the Swede, but you kno what I am talking about...he seems to have a bad attitude)

I think it also says that we WILL be signing somebody, and before the UEFA CL deadline, what in the first week of Sept? That gives us a lot of time...so, I will sit back and patiently watch the silly season unfold...now, one question though: Does Inter now have like 4,657 forwards on their team? Crespo, Adriano, Pizarro, Cruz, Martins..I mean really!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.