AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2006, 07:34   #1

Dil dil

Registered User
 
Dil dil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
Dil dil is on a distinguished road
Inzaghi

Today Augest 9th is Inzaghi birthday so I want to tell him
happy birthday dear Inzaghi and many many good reurns . I wish you
today to score vc red star so it will be the best gift in your birthday
hope you the perfect health . I wish all best in life for you. Wish
you to score and score your wonderful and Important goal for Milan
and Azzurri. I have great love& respect toward you.
By the way for inzaghi birthday I'll invite my parent to good restarant
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan
and always will be and for ever
Dil dil is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.