AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > General Football

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-08-2006, 07:06   #11

mrvictorward

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Finland, Oulu
mrvictorward is on a distinguished road
Arsenal and me

Its a bit funny thing with me and arsenal.
Milan is my team, Arsenal is my lil bros team.
He kind of a supports also Milan and I kind of a also support Arsenal.
Thierry Henry! What a player. Would love to see him in our team.
We play PES5 against each other and usually the game is between
these two clubs. Usually I win (It's harder now when sheva left), but sometimes I unfortunately end up losing. I hate that feeling so much, I hate Henry, Ljunberg or anyone of those scoring against Milan. Still I Like to see my lil bro happy when Gooners play and win in real games.
Would have been wierd to have UCL final between arsenal and milan...

Victor
mrvictorward is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.