![]() |
|
|
#39 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
![]() |
I didnt think Riise's goal was as good as has been suggested, he ran far but was under no pressure at all and the shot should really have been saved by Cudicini
![]() I must admit im with Zlat on the whole Sheva issue too, it doesnt make much sense for him to have moved for money, its not as if Milan paid him peanuts i do believe it was a number of things, pressure from his wife to raise their children in an English speaking environment and also his own desire for a new challenge. I dont feel angry at him for moving but i am dreading him turning up at Old Trafford wearing blue ![]()
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron |
|
|
|