AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

View Poll Results: Sheva is better than van Basten (?)
Andrej Shevchenko 54 36.24%
Marco van Basten 95 63.76%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-08-2006, 13:49   #22

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaka's girl
Didn't you see the words "Mission Impossible4"? , That meant I knew Sheva couldn't do it ,couldn't help Chelski ,and they couldn't win the Community Shield

Ohhhh............. Sorry my madam I didn't see it. I atught u were praising him.
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.