AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-08-2006, 01:02   #18

Tony Soprano

Registered User
 
Tony Soprano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: New York, New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, & Kaka
Tony Soprano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tardissun
Iaquinta is better than nothing, but not what I was hoping for.
I really don't see the need to settle for a player. If it means that we must wait until the January window to buy a worthy striker, let's wait. I just don't see why spend that kind of money on a player that really doesn't fill the shoes of the
best striker in the world. Yes, I still consider him the best striker even after the dispicable kiss of the Chelski jersey
Tony Soprano is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.