AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-08-2006, 14:00   #11

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik
do you need to download anything..? And if you do can you give me a site where I don't..? thanks
You can get streamerone from the website I included, and TVAnts from http://www.asiaplate.com/live.today.htm. Sorry for late reply, am at work.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home

Last edited by NAMMY; 22-08-2006 at 14:03.
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.