AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-08-2006, 22:11   #11

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
I know that you guys reading this is like me taking the beer away from a frat party but are you guys serious? Ricardo Olivera?
I have seen Ricardo Olivera play, and honestly i think he is a very goog player, but I still question whether he is Milan material

The way I see it, as far as strikers go,there are magical , there are great and there are good

A magical fowars is one who can turn a match on its head. When feeling in the mood defenders simply don't matter. Only a few come to mind here:
Ronaldo, Ronaldinho Shevchenko and Henry ( with Messi soon to join them)

Of what I have seen of Olivera, he is a pretty straightfoward striker- solid but nothing special. I hope he proves me wrong. Sobis on the other hand loked to have what it takes to become a magician- but hey Sheva Failed a dribbling test when he was a kid and look where he's at (and no I don't mean Chelsea )
drucurl is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.