AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-08-2006, 09:27   #11

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
I wouldn't mind Iaquinta coming but for this money we should be able to get Suazo from Cagliari. I doubt he would miss on a chance to play for Milan and Cagliari would be happy with such an amount - probably their biggest transfer ever.
Let's see what happens in the next 5-6 hours
I would love for Suazo to come, but I think its unlikely. The highlights I've seen of his goals for Cagliari have amazed me.
Vadim is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.