AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2006, 22:12   #20

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Sorry guys,
It wasn´t my intention to seem that I had some new information...
As you asked, zlatanov...it was just a wishful thinking

K77SH C, I also would kill to see Daniel in Milan. This guy was formed in Bahia youths...my beloved team(2 times brazilian champions) and now in the third division

Man, this post is leaving me depressive I need a beer!!!!

Just for fun, I will tell something about the region(and 2 cities) that I and Daniel Alves are born...
I was born in Petrolina(state of Pernambuco) and Daniel in Juazeiro(state of Bahia). Our 2 cities are separate only for a river, and beyond boats, only a bridge of 800 meters makes the linking of the two cities. The cities are in the border of the two states.
We, born in Northeast region, more necessarily in Caatinga( something like hinterland or wasteland in english) are know as hot head people so you guys can understand Daniel temper...we are like a land full of Gattusos
The funny thing is that Petrolinenses(born in Petrolina; like me) and Juazeirenses(born in Juazeiro; Daniel) do not join, simply we "hate" each other
You guys have no ideia of how many years of fights and brawls is made the rivalry between my city and Daniel Alves.
But before somebody understands me wrong, these cities are not a land without law, and today the fights are more rare...This off topic was just to show a curiosity about my(and Daniel) land...
Back to the topic: I saw today ia AS that Dunga will watch the next Sevilla game, and I´m sure that Daniel(as Luís Fabiano and Renato) are the reasons of Dunga to be in Sevilla...and this is a good thing, because if Daniel to play in Brazil NT, Berlusconi will give more love to the guy...
http://www.as.com/articulo/futbol/Du...daiftb_41/Tes/

Last edited by Brasileiro; 02-09-2006 at 22:29.
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.