AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > General Football

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2006, 15:23   #1

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
Facchetti dead

I know he was an Inter legend and President, but I never hated this guy and I think that he merits a thread in here. I don't remember him as a player but he was world class and always clean in this tackles. Like Maldini he was one of the best left backs the Italians ever had.
As a President he didn't made prisco like comments and respected everyone.
RIP
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.