AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-09-2006, 18:15   #1

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Milan - Ascoli, September 20

The next game is three days from now, hurry with the coments concerning th game,
Personaly I think this will be an easy one, if "easy" exists in the football dictionary these days. I think its a good chance to start the game with both Oliveira and Gourcuff,to give them a chance to prove themself and adapt easily.
I would play also Gila if available for the game.Poor guy, his so unlucky.

Dida
Cafu Nesta Maldini Janku

gattuzo Pirlo Gourcuff
Kaka

Gila/Pippo Oliveira

I think this would be nice,we can play also Bonera as central
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati

Last edited by kastriot; 18-09-2006 at 01:39.
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.