AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-09-2006, 19:19   #1

Rayan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Fave Players: Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gerrard
Rayan is on a distinguished road
Hello from Toronto

Hello everyone.

This is Rayan, a milanista from Toronto. I've been following Milanmania like an addict from the past 4 yrs but never did I become a member of the site. Don't ask me why as I myself have no valid reason to justify my action.
Just to know me a bit better, I m 21, graduated from engineering last spring and m currently employed. Been a milanista since I don't know when but I do know that I'll be till my senses are functioning.

I know most of u guys as I have bveen reading ur posts for quiet a while. So just a welcome is enough to make me feel at home.

Looking forward to hearing from u milanistas.
Rayan

Last edited by Rayan; 18-09-2006 at 02:51.
Rayan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.