AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-09-2006, 10:33   #11

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?...at+comparisons


Gourcuff honour at comparisons
By Laurent Picard - Created on 18 Sep 2006

Milan midfielder Yoann Gourcuff admits he is flattered to be compared with Zinedine Zidane and Kaka.

The 20-year-old scored on his debut for the Italian giants in the UEFA Champions League last week.

His excellent debut appearance for Milan led to media comparisons to Zidane and Kaka.

Gourcuff was particularly delighted to be mentioned alonside the French legend, who he grew up watching.

"It is an honour to be compared to Zidane and Kaka," Gourcuff told RMC.

"But I feel that I am closer to Zidane because my main quality is technical.

"Kaka is much quicker than me, even if people say I look like him.

"I consider Zidane as an example, despite his last act in the World Cup final.

"I have met him a couple of times, but we never talked because I am too shy."
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.