AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-09-2006, 11:39   #11

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kakį
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
From acmilan.com:

MILAN SQUAD FOR ASCOLI
9/19/2006
Here is the list of the 18 players that coach Carlo Ancelotti has called up for Milan-Ascoli:
KEEPERS: Dida, Kalac.
DEFENDERS: Paolo Maldini, Bonera, Cafu, Costacurta, Favalli, Jankulovski, Simic.
MIDFIELDERS: Ambrosini, Brocchi, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Kaką, Pirlo, Seedorf.
STRIKERS: Borriello, Inzaghi.


No Oliveira?
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.