AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-09-2006, 13:24   #11

midori

Registered User
 
midori's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Florida, US
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Boban
midori is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilanone
my feeling strongly says that Gila will score in this match
I'm going to have more issues with him than I do already if he doesn't score at least once.

Will be trying to sneak in visits here from work so please keep updating the match once it starts. grazie

edited cause I forgot....overall I'm pleased with the formation, really good to see kakha back starting. My only reservation is Gila (please please prove me wrong)
__________________
Imagine a life, lived here without you

Last edited by midori; 26-09-2006 at 13:28.
midori is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.