![]() |
|
|||||||
| Notices |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#10 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
![]() |
Well, nothing too special I think, just a routine win, we've been missing that. I don't think Pirlo was needed for this game, but whatever.
Just a note, the whole of last season when Carlo dindt play Pirlo, Seedorf played in his position and Serginho was at the left. It seems unusual for Carlo to play Brocci at Pirlo's place now. One could argue that it's about playing Seedorf at his natural position, but I feel it would be better to play Brocci at CM/L and put Seedorf in Pirlo's place when we're missing Pirlo. Seedorf played well tonight. Bonera is a savage Nice sending off Daniele![]()
__________________
"Take a look at a castle and look at the elements that make it a castle.."
|
|
|
|