AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-10-2006, 20:54   #11

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C
As far as Oli goes, I dont expect anything until christmas, after that I will start expecting him to run at players at least.

And no two season isnt once its twice. and the goals last year makes it three times, butIl make it 2 and 3 quaters just for you.

Yes Sheva scored some really important goals for Milan. A couple last season, maybe a few the year before that, maybe 1 the year before that. If you catch the drift he spent many years at Milan to have the reputation he now has. Gila has been here little over a year and and is going through a bad patch. Itslike comparing Gourcuff to Savisavich or Bonera to Costacurta.

All I can say is give him til the end of the season, and if he still isnt scoring then round together your little lynch mob and deal with him. But at least give him til the end of the season. Afterall, he wasnt too bad last season. And before you protest that hes had too long, just remind your self you are stuck with poor old Albert anyway.
Honestly, I dont remember Sheva ever having such a long period of not scoring ANY goals. So its not about time and reputation. About giving Gila time till the end of the season: I m not the one who decides how long he ll stay in Milan. I dont believe in Gila, and I didnt believe in him much from the start. I dont see in him Milan quality striker. It might be just my opinion, but it ll not change, unless I m horribly wrong and Gila ll start scoring 1 - 2 goals each game starting from next saturday.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.