![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Jedi Master
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
![]() |
As been mentioned it is mostly down to personal taste, mine is quite wide. Women from the Balkans and Iran have always struck me as gorgeous. But it is hard to judge going by some few visits and pictures you seen. In fact judging by pictures on the Internet is the worst gauge as then you just get some choice pickings. I must give a mention to Indians, as we have a lot of adopted Indians around here and I clearly lked the way how almost all those girls looked.
In my most recent travels I must give a tumbs up for the Turkish girls. Some real pearls there. While talking about Canada and/or USA then lets not forget that those nations are built on immigrants from the whole spectrum. With that in mind you will find women of all spectrums too.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me. |
|
|
|