AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2006, 15:52   #11

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
Sorry, just observation, stats I cannot give you..But I watch every match and what I feel from seeing...70% was said to show that in almost every fall nobody has anything to do with it. Its him falling because he cannot stand on his feet properly, or just simulates...
No offence...its just my observation...
BTW...Brocchi felt the taste of scoring..he shooted again, out though..
that's fine. I was just afraid that if you actually had a list of your statistics, then we might be dragged into another long saga.

and yes, grazie Brocchi. Forza Milan!
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.