AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-11-2006, 09:17   #2

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
This Milan team is finished...or is it?

I am now a blogger! I encourage you all to read the article, and blogs posted here, as a fellow Milan fan, Caledonian 1976 and I are up against it!

The author, James Richardson, is a Roma fan, (generally a good writer) and is clearly wallowing in their recent victory over us, but has not been able to hang on to any journalistic objectivity what so ever in this article.

Lets give him hell!!

Be polite, dont curse, matter of fact, lets represent our club well, and overwhelm the anti-milan crew (which hover over this blog like flies over faeces) with positive responses to their obvious hatred of a club that is the most dominant in Europe in the modern era of the UCL. (Oh, u will need to register, but that shouldnt be a problem...it wasnt for me )

I for one, dont subscribe to James Richardsonīs theory that we are finished...its too early in the season for that...though "this is our worst start of the season for 40 years", at least we are playing good football, even if we can only seem to hit the woodwork.

I am already feeling positive, and re-energised...and coming back to my "internet home"...milanmania, has made me appreciate this site even more..after reading the crap so many think of us...

I also encourage you to post here as well, so we can argue in the "quiet" of our own living room as it were.

FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!!!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.