AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2006, 16:30   #11

Sempre Milan!

Registered User
 
Sempre Milan!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Sempre Milan! is on a distinguished road
I am so upset over this game, I really don't care if it technically means nothing, Milan need to win! At least for pride, confidence and the tifosi! THey aren't showing the game here, but I am redaing the commentry, it's so annoying! Milan seriously need to sharpen up otherwise...

I want our old milan back, not his shote team that is playing badly, and loosing
__________________
Milan- tu sei tutta la mia vita!

Milan, Milan solo con te!
Milan, Milan sempre per te!
Sempre Milan! is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.