AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-12-2006, 08:08   #11

Pireloke

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Pireloke is on a distinguished road
I hope that if we reach the final this time at least we'll win it, I haven't digerated Liverpool yet, I don't think I ever will... but who will win it? Imho Lyon, since they trashed every opposition yet...
Pireloke is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.