![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2007
![]() |
Travel to San Siro from Malpensa Airport
Firstly a big hello to everyone on the Forum, this is my first visit and post.
Myself and a few friends are travelling to Milan in March to see the 2nd leg of the Milan v Celtic Champions league game. I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction as to which would be the best mode of transport from Malpensa Airport to the San Siro area of Milan as our hotel is very close to the stadium. I've heard that their are various shuttle buses and trains but as our flight doesn't land until around 11pm I am unsure as to whether these modes of transport would be available at this time. Any advice anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks |
|
|
|