AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2007, 09:44   #11

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by prifess
real madrid buys all youth players

gago, higuan, marcelo

all promising youth players

kerlon will probebly go to inter what leaves us nothing :s
Prifess....did u see the horrible display by Madrid vs Deportive with Marcelo, and Gago in the team? Note, I am not saying that these players arent good, but the point I am making is that the aqusition of young talent is no guarantee of success.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.