![]() |
|
|||||||
| Notices |
| View Poll Results: Torres or Huntelaar ?? | |||
| Fernando Torres |
|
29 | 46.03% |
| Klas Jan Huntelaar |
|
34 | 53.97% |
| Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
Torres or Huntelaar ?????
Most of the fans here think that we need a world striker despite having Alberto Giladinho
and the possible arrival of the Best striker of the world since Johann Cruyff (ofcourse Ronaldo )The 2 most common choice of the fans are Fernando Torres and Klas Jan Huntelaar . Lets put them head 2 head and see who is more wanted???I vote for Huntelaar, because of the reputation of Dutch players at AC Milan and at the international stage like the legendary Cruyff, Marco Van Basten, Kluivert and in my book Roy Makaay as well (not Dennis Bergkamp, bcoz he was limitd to the small dimensions of Highbury only )& Also I find it strange that a regular starter at Spanish national team playing in Serie-A So what do u guys say????
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|