25-01-2007, 21:44
|
#11
|
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by rosoneri_11
Look at the best scorers at the moment at Holland.
After 21 games.......
Afonso Alves, Heerenveen 19
Blaise N'Kufo, Twente Enschede 16
Danko Lazovic, Vitesse Arnhem 15
Danny Koevermans, AZ Alkmaar 15
Jefferson Farfan, PSV Eindhoven 13
Arouna Kone, PSV Eindhoven 10
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, Ajax Amsterdam 10
Shota Arveladze, AZ Alkmaar 10
Kennedy Bakircioglu, Twente Enschede 9
Erik Nevland, FC Groningen 9
Wesley Sneijder, Ajax Amsterdam 9
-----------------------------------------------
Thats fantastic!That guy Alves has 19 goals!And Arveladze had 10 goals!
And also Sneider of Ajax has 9 goals!
I can't speak for the best scorers like Alves,or N'kufo,Lazovic,Koevemans because i don't know them!But i can speak for Arveladze who has 10 goals.Imagine him at campionato,i think he couldn't score even 3 goals after 21 games!
I can speak also for sneider who has 9 goals after 21 games!Imagine after 20 games our world class Midfielder Kaka has only 5 goals instead of Sneider who is not better than kaka has already 9!So what i can say for them who has 19,16,15,13,and 10 goals???That they all are world class players or great strikers????I don't think so!The holland league has not good defenders and those striker looks like Pele and maradona!!!!We had 4 players who had scored more than 14 goal after 21 games!Thats fantastic!No other league on europe has strikers with so many goals scored!
----------------------------------------------------------
I will say it again, Torres looks better to me than Huntellaar!
|
Good post, rosoneri_11,
But I just don´t agree w/ this statment. The Eredivisie is really not full of good defenders, but PSV have a GREAT defence. You can see the numbers, and PSV is dominating in Holalnd(thanks to defence , and the goalkeeper).
BTW, the player chosed as the MVP of the Eredivisie(half-season) was a PSV defender...my man, Alex 
|
|
|