![]() |
|
|
#10 | |
|
Jedi Master
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
In fact he had his best scoring day long ago. Vieri on the other hand could be added, he didn't come close to 20 goals before he moved to Spain. Oddo.________________________ From what I heard and seen I would mention these Italians: Michele Canini, Cagliari. Probably the best Italian defender talent, played a lot last year, but got a nasty injury this summer in the u-21 championship. I seen him and think he is class, but it is hard to determine how bad the injury been for his progress. Andrea Russotto, Treviso. Seen as many Italians as the most talented youngster around. Is said to have great technical abilities and can be used both in midfield and attack. He is only still in Treviso because he refused to sign up with Moggi juniors agency... I don't think Pozzi will turn out the way we wanted, he hardly starts any games for Empoli. In some kind of irony the former young striker we bought (and sold) Luca Saudati is the one starting and scoring for them.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me. |
|
|
|
|