![]() |
|
|||||||
| Notices |
| View Poll Results: Dinho or others? | |||
| Toothy |
|
42 | 50.00% |
| Others |
|
42 | 50.00% |
| Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Zlat, I see your line of argument, but as long as we have Maldini in the dressing room (which wont be for much longer) we will have good stability, regardless of whom we purchase.
So, for me, the question is, how long will we have Maldini´s guidance, level headed maturity etc on and off the pitch? Him leaving the club could have serious implications for us...but as long as he is here...there is nothing to really worry about.. I dont see our players being jealous of Sir Ronnie of Buckteeth, worse if he is helping us win trophies....
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|