![]() |
|
|
#10 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Kui aguess you missed the " joke aside" part.... ?? Get off my back now and then. This was a joke. Or lets be always serious as every day someone gets killed in middle east, and I dont see why one cop is more important than any other human life, if you really want to write long posts with "serious" contetn, think abnout this. We all feel disgusted but I will not apologise to you as you are the only one that didnt understand the humor factor. No more discussio from me about this issue. Rest in peace for killed guy, and if they want they can stop the league. But stopping the league untill when?? Untill politics get out of football? Untill south Italy gets some money and industry so people dont get frustrated and angry? Untill year 2100.?? You are not the judge on Milanmania and I see your behaviour as unexceptable.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
Last edited by mrki; 03-02-2007 at 10:11. |
|
|
|