Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Pireloke
It's worse. Markus Merk annuled Sheva's valid goal in Barcelona because Mr. tooth had to win the cup. The whole year Barcelona got advantaged even in their group matches (vs Udinese it was even flagrant), then the Arsenal keeper got a red card in the final LMAO... it was obvious they had to win it and this year I can already predict who will win it, and no it's not Celtic, Milan or Barcelona although one of these three will be in the final, you'll see.
|
When we lost to Barcelona, I was really pissed off, but I really don't think that it was some conspiracy. It was just Merk's stupidity.
Don't be so negative. Then again, if you indeed had all these insider's information, Tony29 is desparately in need of your services.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Hail the hoops
Well whats that guy swearing for then?
Didnt mean to offened anyone I was just stating the fact that In Italy they knew who was gonna win didnt they? Not like that now.
No arrogance here to Milan fans. I jut hope Its a good match yes Milan are favourites I just hope Its a good game and will be great to see so many good footballers from Italy that wouldn't really get to see.
Except the world cup 
|
When I said "arrogance", I didn't mean that it comes from you. I was actually referring to skyeceltic's post that Celtics can easily take Milan out.
