AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2007, 17:28   #1

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Kaka got Italian

Kaka got Italian:

http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/feb12o.html



Milan star Kaka is officially an Italian citizen after a ceremony in the northern city this afternoon. “I’m honoured,” he said.

The Brazilian international was rewarded with dual nationality today given his peninsula roots and he’s delighted with his new status.

“I’m honoured and really am happy,” he underlined. “I’m now Italian and Brazilian.

“This will help me in the future and I’m sure it can also be of some use to Milan. I really am Italian in all aspects now and an integral part of this Italian club.”

Kaka’s fresh citizenship means that the Rossoneri can register him as an Italian and thus free-up a non-EU spot in their squad ahead of their summer transfer campaign.

The 24-year-old, who obviously can’t play for Italy given his Brazilian career, joined the San Siro boys in 2003 from Sao Paulo.

He was an instant hit with the fans and is now an integral part of boss Carlo Ancelotti’s plans at the Stadio Meazza.

Kaka, a known transfer target for Real Madrid, signed a new Milan contract until June 2011 last summer.

__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.