AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2007, 13:05   #5

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
you Zebras knock poor Pippo so much....I wonder where he made his name before comming to Milan? Also I think (I know it could be the red and black mist that I breathe in all the time), that Pippo dives a whole lot less as a Rossonero than as a Bianconneri
Gila I concede is hopeless
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.