AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-03-2007, 09:13   #11

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
I was actually trying this
I hope this team will play against Bayern Munich

________________________________________
|..............|............................|.................|
|..............|....Pipo...........Gila...|.................|
|..............."""""""""""""""""""""""""""""".................|
|..........................Kaka..............................|
|..............................................................|
|................Seedorf......Gattuso...................|
|..............................................................|
|...........................Pirlo..............................|
|.......................,-----,..............................|
|----------------(------)---------------------|
|.....Janku...........'-----'.................Oddo.......|
|..............................................................|
|.................Maldini......Nesta.......................|
|..............................................................|
|................___________________................|
|...............|..........Kalac.............|...............|
'-----------'-----------------------'-----------'

Its would be great to see both Maldini and Nesta playing together again
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "

Last edited by mzk57; 31-03-2007 at 09:23.
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.