AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2007, 12:55   #11

kef

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso
kef is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pireloke
When they scored the 2-2 in the last second I had to run to go vomit in the WC from the nerves, send me a sleep pill also, but thing is my nerves are stronger than pills when Milan plays I think... I can see myself going into a coma from anger one day, which almost happened right after I smashed an ashtray in my television set after Istanbul final, I guess I'm either not normal or a true ultra, didn't figure it out yet.
You are both.

We can still qualify. We just will have to wait a week. Yes, it will be a long week. We can be proud of the prestation of the team yesterday. It's a pitty of those two lucky goals. We also scored a lucky goal. But then I would have preferred that it stayed 1-1.
Before the goals of Bayern I noticed a real enthusiasm of the Milan supporters in the stadium. I also got that feeling again of Milan is the best team of the world. The goals of Bayern did smash that great feeling, but i can still feel it. I believe we really can qualify.
kef is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.