AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-04-2007, 17:32   #10

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tardissun
True, but Dida's time is in the past. He's made too many costly mistakes this year, and wasn't all that great last year either. Dida did his thing and did it well, but it's time to move forward.

I'm not about to keep the guy till he's 40+ just because he did a good job for a few years ago. I'm more loyal to Milan as a team, than to any one player. I wouldn't mind keeping Dida as a backup for example, but he wouldn't like that of course.
Finally somebody on this forum with a brain If you change your sentence to read "Dida was never good at all" you are going to be a good soccer pundit like me. I am sure tardissun is a handsome romantic boy like me.
If Ancelotti wants I can help him with his Dida problem......my gas chamber has plenty of room
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.